Monday 12 May 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

                                [Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Tomoson]


Hello Beauties,
Its been a while since we did product reviews or outfit posts. I had got this beautiful earrings from Majestical Jewelry which is a high fashion online jewelry store that gives you unique handmade and statement pieces. Was quite busy and caught up and so took a while in writing the review and today I decided to post this right away while I had the time.
 The earrings are beautiful with the tiny golden colored clusters hanging down and this piece is called 'On The Edge Cluster Earring'.  The shiny off-white discs have a gemstone centered flower which makes it a unique piece. I like the quality of the earrings, they are very good and so worth the affordable price. 

*A unique piece that will suit many outfits and make a style statement !

The price is only $13.50 ladies :). If you would like to buy, get it HERE







Thank you for reading. And drop in a line if you like follow backs :)


[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )