Monday 27 October 2014

Wishlists For Winter

Hello Beauties,

How are you doing? Thank you for your lovely support and we loved reading your wonderful comments. Sorry if we are not able to respond to each and every one of you. We will catch up very soon, Promise.
Okay, the warm days have said their goodbyes to us and the fall is already upon us. I swear, time really flies! Just yesterday, I was still wearing my shorts and t-shirts. Yes, where I stay, that is , Delhi still has a warm pleasant kind of weather which I totally love. But other places are very cold and people have started wearing their winter clothes. And on that note, today's post is on my wishlists for the coming winter. Whether to purchase them online or to check the latest trends for this winter season, I always use the internet to find what I need. And just recently, I happened to come across this cool site Tidestore which has a good collection for women clothing and accessories. An interesting feature about this site is that the stock is updated daily and you can stay ahead always. I am showing my wishlists which is for winter wear only but they do have a massive sale going on too for the Halloween. 

Hope you like them too :). THANK YOU for reading!
xoxo

#Boots for all Occasions 

 Shop here: 1 / 23 / 4 /5 /6 / 7 / 8

#Trench Coats! You can never be under dressed with a trench coat. Stay stylish!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Boots and Trench coats are like in the top lists for fashionable wear this winter. I think that if you have a good pair of boots and a trendy trench coat, you can always look stylish and stay warm too. Okay, after coats and boots, I love these plus size clothing which are comfy and suitable for less formal outings and hang outs. 



Multi-Color-Split-Long-Sleeve-Loose-Knit-Cardigan

Letters-Pattern-Long-Sleeve-Hooded-Round-Neck-Hoody

Unique-Round-Neck-Hoodie-With-Feather-Wings



3 comments:

  1. Very cool picks for autumn/winter!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a shoe addict and this collection is amazing
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 6 boots and the 1st red coat

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )