Friday 12 December 2014

Women Trench Coats from Ericdress.com

Hello Beauties
Freezing..It’s getting really cold and know what? Am writing this post tucked inside my blankets J. My fingers are cold but I have to still write this post today cause I love sharing latest finds and products which I think that you all will love too.
Okay, in tune with the winter season, the latest product on my wishlist  is ‘Trench Coats’! Like how a fashion magazine described it, Trench coats are always stylish and you can wear them the whole year. So, even if the winter doesn’t last long, the coats are there to stay in your wardrobe forever.  If you are a regular reader here, you will know by now that I  love to google stuffs online. And one of the things I do is check out these online shopping sites for trends that are popular or maybe to see which outfits are best paired with which shoes, bags, etc.  And I simply love the huge inventory of these sites and they sell almost about any type of clothing for women – dresses, tops, skirts, trousers, accessories, coats etc.
Trench Coats – Essential  Item in Your Wardrobe. If you don’t have one, well, your outfit is not complete. I would love to see your collections and exchange notes J. Okay, on my quest for beautiful fashionable trench coats online, I found these women trench coats from Ericdress.com and they are real chic. 
     ( 1.)



(2.)


(3.)


(4.)




(5.)

Like what you are seeing? If so, you can find
The cold weather is making me wish for very warm clothing and I have  chosen trench coats that has got fur on them (warm J).
And to match with these coats, I am showing some cheap wedges and cheap handbags from Ericdress.

Shop at: http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-wedges-101770/
These wedges look super comfy and stylish. Perfect to stay warm and look good.
1/2/3/4
And here are two classy handbags that can be paired well with most outfits. Carry them for that extra oomph!.
You can find more at: http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-handbags-4335/
http://www.ericdress.com/product/Fashion-Wild-Leopard-Design-Ladys-Handbags-10786550.html

http://www.ericdress.com/product/Rectangle-With-Mental-V-Tote-Bag-11066511.html


Which is your favourite? Thank you for reading.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )