Tuesday 20 November 2012

Plaids + Blazer = Love

Hello Beauties....First of all, many thanks for your continuous support and for making our blog so popular in such a short span of time.  We will try our best to entertain you all with our post as we go along the way :)

Today I went out with my boyfriend also my photographer :) for a day out in and around my neighbourhood.  I love the cherry tree as it reminds me so much of Korea ( I'm a big fan of Korean  movies and they use this tree a lot in the scenes) but unfortunately the flower started to wither and couldn't get a good picture.





Over here in Shillong, India, the temperature is getting lower and lower day by day.  Time to take out clothes   from my winter wardrobe.  Luckily the weather was sunny and I took the best advantage of it.  I wore a plaids pattern coat which is one of my favourite and love the print as it is quite similar to BURBERRY's trademark print.

I'm also a big fan of ZARA so I teamed up my blazer with ZARA floral printed pants which is also going to be one of my must wearing for this season <3 .="." p="p">


The colour blocking top was made by me and I love the combination of the colour yellow and black.  Yellow is also the colour loved by all three of us (especially Chings etc :)). 


The patch work balenciaga bag is my latest collection among my bags and I must admit I haven't stop  using it from the time I bought.  Its is super convenient and goes along with every outfit effortlessly. 








 The wedge heel from FOREVER NEW is also my latest collection in my shoe's closet gifted by my boyfriend.  He knows my taste very well, in fact sometimes much better than I do  :P.  


Here are some more random clicks!!!
Finger rings from ALDO

Earrings from AYESHA





I hope you like my look.  Please leave my your feedback as they always bring a smile to my face.  Have a pleasant week ahead <3 p="p">

30 comments:

  1. What's up, yup this post is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.
    Also visit my web-site :: semenax philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are nominated in my blog!!

    kisses

    http://dreamsvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is absolutely adorable! love how you put everything together!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey am glad that you enjoy the post...thanks very much for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  4. MIMI! Looking gorgeous!! Heheehe :D Love the blazer and your finger rings<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love the zipper on the pants below. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!! :)
    If you want we can follow each other on facebook and Bloglovin!! Let me know!! :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post...thoroughly enjoyed evry pic :)
    Absolutely loved the blazer,finger rings and the wedge heels <3 <3 <3
    Thnx for dropping by my blog n leaving such wonderful words...Do try Saslic...am sure you will get addicted to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature at its best :-) following you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment!!! :) I just post up, it's a very special post... hope you like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great.. i like the yellow block idea.. and thank you for following my blog.. i just followed you back.. :)

    kuti
    www.ishootstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, we want to follow one another?

    Beautiful post, beautiful photos

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Mimi! U got a new follower in me :P
    C ya around <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty blog
    in love with it!! =P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome blazer!

    Love your blog dear! What do you think about following each other...??

    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the combination with the tee and the blazer:-) we follow you now on bloglovin' :-) follow us back if you like.. would mean a lot if you would visit our blog!! lots of love xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute plaid blazer! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mimi :)..I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  17. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great print and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )