Thursday 20 December 2012

DIY Nail Art

Dear Beauties,
                     As mentioned in my earlier post, today I decided to share my ideas on nail art for Christmas for all those who want to have a cheesy christmassy feeling :)  Its the same nail art however I use three different colours RED, GREEN and GOLD instead of using just the RED colour.  Its super easy and fun to do cause it doesn't take much time as well :)

Things you would require (Dryer not necessary unless your not in a hurry or impatient like me :P)
After applying the base which I totally forgot to capture, apply the marshmellow colour  (I use LAKME COLOR CRUSH 09 Click here to see) and wait until it dries off completely.
I use a piece of paper to take out a certain amount of the color RED,GREEN AND GOLD. (RED -COLORAMA Cremoso Gabrielle, GREEN -LAKME Fast and Fabulous 07 Storm Green  and GOLD - LAKME Color Crush 01).
With the help of a toothpick, dip it in the colours and make a circular motion using the colour RED and GREEN. Make sure you take a tiny amount and circle it thinly.  (P.S : use different toothpick for different colours to show best result). Let it dry.
Now dip the toothpick in the GOLD Colour (make the dip thinner than the RED and GREEN) and make the same circular motion on top of the RED and the GREEN. (Don't let it over power the other two colours)
This will be the result.  I use a flash here to capture the picture.
Without flash :)
Extra addition to wish you all a Merry Christmas and wonderful 2013 ahead :) 




This is my first DIY Post and I hope you all like it :).  I'm keeping my finger's crossed and would love your valuable feedback.  Happy Week Ahead...

Much Love,
Mimzy.

22 comments:

  1. What a great DIY for Christmas Mimi, love it completely. You made the steps so easy to follow- thanks for sharing (:

    Happy Holidays!<3

    Love,
    Dipika.
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Pinky..continue to support us..much love muahhh <3

      Delete
  2. Gee we are so going to try this out, looks easy!!
    likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such good painting skills!! x

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom
    Facebook: Miss Kwong From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!! haha this looks like something that i can actually do. thanks for sharing how you do your nails just like you said you would :)

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm glad you liked it..:) do try it out..its super fun and easy to do...<3

      Delete
  5. Hi gorgeous!!!
    thank you for your lovely comment in my blog!
    here's my look book link!
    http://lookbook.nu/styleglaze
    thank you kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are an artist, for sure!

    Have a nice day!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea :D
    nice blog, i will follow you, hope you can follow back :)
    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post!

    the nails looks so great!

    Happy hollidays, dear!

    kisses,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot and happy holidays to you too <3

      Delete
  9. Nice nails ;)

    Have a nice day ;)

    I invite you to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amasing nail art- gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful!
    bye the way:
    we wanted to follow each other ! you lefta comment on my site ;) so i am following you! its your turn :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )