Wednesday 5 December 2012

Happy Feet!!!

Dear Beauties :)

   Last week I had a great time attending my baby brother's school Annual  Day and don't want to miss it out without sharing with you all :). The name of his school is 'Happy Feet' ( its cute, ain't it ?? ^-^ ) and hence I decided to name the header  'Happy Feet'  All the babies were way too adorable and it sure will bring a smile to your face automatically seeing each and everyone of them enjoying themselves and performing us.

 My baby brother was the hunter in their class Snow White drama.  I was so relieved that he knew his line perfectly.  I guess I did a fair job in my mother's absence to take care of him :P

The snow white was charming as a real princess and the Seven Dwarfs were too cute to handle.  Along with the event, I took the opportunity to click picture of the outfit I wore and the children to share with you all.  Since it was a time to meet with the other parents and the school teachers, I opted for a formal look for the event.  I hope you guys enjoy the picture ....

Many Love,
Mimzy.



















17 comments:

  1. Adorable pics of the kids...and Ian digging that handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them are so cute. U look like a professional air-hostess, nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so amazing Mimi!!<3 And Ayur looks so adorable :D Great clicks!

    <3 Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww that IS a cute name for a school!? wtf happy feet? why didn't any of the schools that i grow up at have cool names?!
    it must have been so much fun to watch their performance. you look good btw!

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog :) I'm following you now <3 Maybe you wanna visit my blog, too?

    Julia :*
    http://your-life-my-life-our-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking awesum! Ayur luks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that?! Easily the cutest version of Snow White I've ever seen. And your outfit is so classy! I'm getting some Jackie O vibes from it. :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey darling nice blog you have here, I like your posts! Hope you will have time to visit mine and let me know your opinion about it, maybe we could follow each other if you like my posts =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable pictures really nice!! do drop by my blog if you like :)we could stay in touch thru Google-FB if u like :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post!

    from: http://only4feet9.blogspot.com visit and comment to follow each other maybe? :)
    have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pictures! I found you through Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you are having a great week! Stop by for a visit sometime if you get the chance! :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, and sweet photos! Your baby brother is soooo cute and adorable! Love your outfit, classy and elegant! You have a great blog! I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin (#20) Hope you follow me back on both places, so we can keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )