Tuesday 22 January 2013

$hine Bright Like Diamonds!



Winter Winter Go away,
You are making my hair and skin so dull and dry 
Let me be fair and fresh like spring again : )!
Come Again when am ready! 

Haha..tried to put in more words but that's it..am not a poetess like Dipika Syngai - Realm of a Poetess who has (btw) nice poems and is soon to be an author : )! So then, back to my unsuccessful attempt at poetry and my reason...As you know, we are all enjoying winter and with it comes the usual complaints..dull hair, dry skin etc etc ! As for me, i kind of neglected taking care of my hair and skin with going for trips and having fun with my relatives---soaked up the sun so much---got so tanned : ( !!  But not yet, not yet a lost cause..i came back and my dear roomie Shiela told me about a new product from Dove which does wonders for hairfall and dullness! Its the new Dove Elixir Rose & Almond Hair Oil...you can use it as overnight oiling or for shine after washing your hair. Your hair feels just wonderful i tell you..the bottle is so pretty and the oil has got a nice smell of a mix of  rose, hibiscus and lavender. Okay my hair is safe! What do you do for hair care?

                                                               Get It At Flipkart.com




                                                                      Love Your Hair!



                       The brownish things inside are rose petals floating.




As for my skin, i use MAYBELLINE ClearGlow BB Cream-02 Radiance. I've found this cream the ideal one for my skin type and within few days of using, my skin became normal again and more better. 



Thank you for reading and do leave me with your beauty secrets : ) Have a good week ahead...
I end with song "Diamonds" By Rihanna..Enjoy : )





Xoxo,

Chingri

29 comments:

  1. Great products :)

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dove!
    Your hair looks gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Dove bottle looks so beautiful and you're hair is so nice and smooth...my hair is always frizzy!!!

    Love the pictures and the song (:

    PS; Ahhh thanks for featuring me Chings :P I'm going to get a lot of traffic thanks to you ^_^

    Kisses,
    Dipika.
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u dear and hey anytime : )!ur our star : )

      Delete
  4. Hi! I like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good products! Got to try them out :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such an amazing products!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rihanna! Do you want to follow each other on gfc and facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Lucia..thanks and followed back : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. tnx for your coment on my blog dear-of course I follow you-by the way...NICE POST!! http://anitce.blogspot.com/2013/01/olaaaaaa-mi-amigas.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hair gets so dry and gross during the winter season I'm definitely going to have to try the oil :)

    ~Erika
    http://www.withinthesun.com/

    PS. Love your blog dear would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika..do try out!! thanks and yup! i followed you !

      Delete
  11. I love your blog, if you want to follow us in GF and bloglovin, leave me a comment if you follow me.
    http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4030313

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buon weekend (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Nuovo post sul mio blog (;
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/01/random-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear,i bought this perfume a few time ago and it smells great! Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know if you want :) Have a great day xxx

    www.juliabellisario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great choice of song,i love rihanna.Would you like to follow each other on gfc and facebook?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my it has rose petals? I never pay attention to oils since i don't like them much :D Now i'm interested :D
    And you have such lovely locks <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dove products looks great! I really wanna try it...and smell it :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )