Thursday 10 January 2013

Tis the season to SHOP

Dear Beauties,
                      Along with the New Year, the first season we get to enjoy is the Winter season for many of us (Except for Australia that I know of enjoying summer this time).  This season has a lot to offer us with unending celebrations .   So this season brings every reason to put a  little bit more of effort into maintaining our self and look the best at most of the times.  Luckily, I happen to come across this online clothing store Clothing Gloves and they provide endless collection of the latest trend for this season.  I fell in love with almost all of their collection. You will find tons of gorgeous accessories like  wholesale rings and wholesale dress at good prices!. And the best part is, most of the Coats, jackets, pullover, knitted sweater etc. were all below $40.  Do check out their site and I'm sure you all will thank me for this :D.  

Happy Shopping!!!

Here are some of our  favorites...





Much Love,
CanVirRies




9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) I'm glad to have you among my followers.

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice staff! Lovely blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful ...
    I just discovered your blog, and this cute,,, I follow you,,, I keep you??
    I have new post,,, I hope!
    kisses
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice items! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )