Sunday 10 March 2013

Post women's Day note !!!!


I'm very very grateful to be born as a female.  It is one of the most beautiful gifts for every mankind, a mother for the daughters and sons, a sister for the brother,  a wife to the husband, a girlfriend for the boyfriend, a best friend to many.  And here comes the best part and the biggest opportunities we have as a female to wear beautiful dresses, pumps, heels, ballerinas you name to beautify our feet , cute tiny boxes in various shape to enhance our looks, varieties of  jewellery to make a statement and pamper us in every possible way.  So I say cheers to every woman out there and luckily us for bringing such a beautiful colour to this world :D.

I know we are one day behind Women's Day but don't want to miss out without wishing you all on this beautiful occasion that everyone of us deserves :).  So enjoy the Women's Day weekend with a blast.

I normally choose the colour of my outfit depending on the occasion and my mood at that particular time.  I chose 'White' as it signifies heaven, purity, innocence, optimism and perfection and what better way to define a Woman :D.  I team up the white with a lime green  top and a turmeric yellow ballerina to add a little bit of zing to the look ;)  Thanks for visiting and do tell me how was your Women's Day??? Would love to hear from you all.










My nine hearts Swarovski bracelet which I adore.







With love:)
With blogmate Dipika syngai, my boyfriend and his best bud Favian :)
Pinky at her best !!



Main course we ordered last night :)

Much Love 
Mimzy


What I wore :
|| Lime Green Top and Yellow  Ballerinas  - Boutique from Shillong  || Sequins Jacket - Gift from my Aunt || Pants - Allen Solly || Lipstick - MAC Amplified Morange ||  Belt - Forever  ||  Bracelet - Swarovski ||

What Dipika Syngai Wore :
||  Blazer - Zara  ||  British printed top - Westside  ||  Leopard printed pants - Mango  ||  Loafers - Boutique from Shillong  ||

23 comments:

  1. Nice pics and I see you had a nice evening. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gorgeous! You look awesome!
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Love it.

    Let's follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and of course we can. Visiting your blog rightaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about being a woman!!!! BTW, your jaquet is superb and you paired all well!!!

    Have a nice day,
    Cri. (ILpiccoloMONDODICRI)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i'm glad you liked my writing :)....have a happy week ahead

      Delete
  6. You look beautiful and this is a beautiful post!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear.. i hope you enjoyed :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, what a great jacket! I really love your jacket and the combination of black and white with yellow :) Also thank you so much for following my blog, that means so much to me!
    I just followed you on Twitter :)
    Have a nice day!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and the jacket is very dear to me and i'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  9. Love ur jacket... it is gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Ileana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you all had such a fun time! I love your outfit.


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bracelet! Thanks for the follow through the Blog-Hop! I followed back through social media! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )