Friday 29 March 2013

Cosmo + COLORBAR = Fabulous !!



If you happen to read the March Issue of  Cosmopolitan magazine (India ), you might have come across a published 'letter to editor' written by me on Taylor Swift (Big Fan) ! Had forgotten all about sending Cosmo sending the e-mail when a few days back I received this wonderful beauty box from  COLORBAR !! I opened it and Out came all these gorgeous bright colors goodies - yay !

Like the gift hamper promises - Ready For Picture Perfect Make Up ??  Let me show you what was inside the box .....

  • Enchanting Trio Eye shadow Palette ( #004 Gorgeous Purple )
  • Lip Pot (# 009 Pink Velvet )
  • No Fuss Emery Tipped Cuticle Sticks
  • Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush
  • Keep Blushing Blush Brush 
  • Picture Perfect Foundation Brush
  • Fabulips Lip Brush
  • Showstopper Eyelash Curler !
Quite a steal right??...their timing was perfect since I recently started having a craze for make-up tools and cosmetics and really eager to try them all out : ). 
* I love the color of the brushes and they are really fun and easy to use - soft and smooth to use and no shedding of brush hairs.
* Eyelash Curler gives you wonderful curls without hurting your eyelids : )
* The Lip Pot moisturizes your lips and gives it a glossy shine too !
* Easy to apply eye shadow and glides evenly on your eyelids ! Not to forget the colors are gorgeous ! 

Hope you love COLORBAR cosmetics ! What's your Favorite?










                                 Thank You Cosmo ^_^ !! 

Taste Of Country Pics
                                            Love Taylor Swift ... Are you a Fan?

fanpop.com

Thank you for reading and Hope you have a Happy Easter Weekend : )

Love,
Chingri

13 comments:

  1. Wow what a great haul! Those brushes look so pretty!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved everything, It looks fab :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, really cute blog! I just stumbled upon it, and I'm following you now. :) Follow me back if you'd like!

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot..followed back your wonderful blog : )

      Delete
  4. Nice haul... I have heard mixed reviews about colorbar brushes... I like Taylor swift stlye and her makeup
    NIVEA Give away
    http://dressnmakeup.blogspot.in/2013/03/give-away-nivea-gift-hamper.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not much of a Taylor Swift fan, but the Colorbar stuff are awesome! Congrats! ^.^
    I've followed you. Follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those brushes look awesome! following from the aloha hop :)
    www.oliveandivyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower :). I love those brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao, scusami tanto se ti disturbo, sei una mia follower e per problemi tecnici ho dovuto aprire un nuovo blog e ricominciare da zero, pian piano copierò tutti i post a cui tengo maggiormente.. Ti chiedo gentilmente di seguirmi anche a quest altro indirizzo.
    Spero tu abbia 5 secondi del tuo tempo per cliccare "unisciti al mio blog" in questo nuovo indirizzo:


    Carmelyta'sRoom


    Grazie in anticipo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! My name is Wendy and I am Portuguese :) I also have a blog and would like to follow me: if http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/ want quedepois head back, just tell, because I do so always :)
    Thank you! Kisses! (I am extremely grateful if you follow)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )