Thursday 1 August 2013

All In - Game of Thrones

                                                                         Hello Beauties 
It's been a while and I really missed reading all your wonderful posts. Was busy with my dissertation submissions....Whew! Am finally done with it and so ready to catch up. 


Okay, GAME OF THRONES(!!!)...are  you a fan? I am a big big one and I've been meaning to write a post from the start of season 1 but here I am, writing  after the 3rd season is over. If you haven't heard about it or watch this show, you are missing out (according to me) because this is like one of the best shows ever. Some quick info about the show.

* A Hit Epic Fantasy TV series airs on HBO
* Adapted from George R. R Martin's series of fantasy novels " A Song of Ice and Fire" - Best Selling Novel
* Seven Noble families fight for the Iron Throne.
* Won a host of awards and nominations - 32 awards including 8 Emmy's and 1 Golden Globe, and received 56 other nominations.
* Completed 3 Seasons and renewed for a 4th season to premiere in 2014.

I will not be writing the plots here but wanted to share my favorite characters in the series. I like most of the characters and among them, number 1# is Daenerys Targaryen  (Emilia Clarke). She is one of the leading cast and an awesome one. Here's how she is known as in the series,  
" Daenerys Stormborm of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons ".






#2 - Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) - He's so cute :)




#3 - Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) - A tomboy, strong-willed and a future main role in the series.




                                Found a cool trailer of season 1 on youtube. Hope you like 


I normally download and watch most TV shows and if you like to watch this. Try these sites that I use - 

Watch Game of Thrones in Megashare                          Watch Game of Thrones Online 

Thank you for reading.  
xoxo
  Chingri 
                                                                  

15 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! I love this this show. She's so beautiful. I have to say I like her better as a brunette!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls! :)
    We have never seen this show and it seems like we´re missing a lot, right?We are kind of like a TV shows addicts :D Right now we still can´t get enough of The Carrie diaries. :)
    Looking forward to hear from you soon. :)
    XX
    -Audrey and Pearl
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi gorgeous sisters! yeah, Carrie Diaries is good too :), hope you'l like this too

      Delete
  3. hey! this post is amazing.

    Would you like to follow eachother via GFC and Facebook? just let me know :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting to get this via netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!Love this!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!
    feel free to visit and follow my blog
    tjfseries.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks TJ,u have a lovely blog. followed u :)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post as always!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm I am not really a fan of game of thrones but I dó like your blog and your other posts!

    why don't we follow eachother?
    laviedonnant.blogspot.com
    love,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sweet comments! Love your posts
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )