Monday 12 August 2013

Saree it is!

Dear Beauties,
                      A very big Hi and a big hug to all of you.  Once again it has been after a long time but I'm all set to be a regular again :D.  I am sure you all had a great weekend.

Today I wore a Saree for a change.  Even though we are Indian, in my culture Saree is not our traditional dress so it was really very hard for me to pull it off.  However, I did try my best and wore a Golden Sequins netted saree with a velvet blouse.  I loved it and I'm thinking of wearing it more often for any upcoming Indian occasions.  Now I must agree that it is one of the most elegant wear and can be sexy at the same time :D.

P.S - Wore this outfit at a  friend's wedding and most of the pictures are taken at my place before attending the wedding.  I will be uploading the wedding pictures anytime soon.

















Much Love as always,
Mimzy!



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! you look gorgeous

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking Beautiful in Saree. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful saree and i think u pulled it off quit well..
    Loved your earings too..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! you look beautiful
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and love the velvet touch the saree has!!!

    ❤ From Broadway

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very pretty.. this saree pattern is a big hit in Delhi circuit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and the accessories with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,you look pretty,beautiful dress.Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? I love comment and browse blogs I followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drooling over your saree and makeup !! Kisses

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! The details are all amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this saree is stunning! and you look gorgeous!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! I love this on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos in this saree look awesome. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I'm glad I did today. It’s a pleasure that I come across your article that has surfaced complete benefit to my knowledge.

    Ghicha Saree

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )