Monday 11 November 2013

COVERGIRL LipPerfection Flame Review



Easy Breezy Beautiful ....... Haha, am sure you must have heard this line tons of times. Such an effortless, smooth, catchy line don't you think? It is for me and every time I use a CoverGirl product, I repeat them :). The review I am doing today is on one of their gorgeous products - LipPerfection Lipcolor #Flame 300! Fell in love from the moment it touched my lips! All about my love -

  • Bright, popping color that instantly glams up your look.
  • Silky smooth - Glides on like a dream
  • Totally Moisturizing - perfect in winter too
  • Gives a soft, smooth finish
  • LASTS more than 12 hours !! For real ladies, even after eating, drinking, hanging out the whole day, the color stays! 
 Hope you like the pictures!












XOXO...Chingri

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute ! Love the shade !
    Please enter my 30 $ Dressale giveaway @
    Fashion Factive


    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful red. :)
    Have a great week
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, you are so pretty!
    http://camilla-soerensen.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely bright shade of lipstick! <3

    Check out my new outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )