Sunday 17 November 2013

Another Day

Hellow Hellow :)
                         So its been a really long time again.  So many things have happened in our lives, the good and the bad ones but let's not forget to never regret for something that have made you smile once.  I have a good news which I would like to share with you all.  The reason me being not posting regularly was because I got a new job as a life style writer for a magazine (Eclectic) .  It is a job I always wish to become and what I love doing the most.  Wish me luck and I'm looking forward to give my best :) .  So that was a small tit bits about me and my life.

In today's post , I wanted to share my love for monochrome and suiting up has lately been one of my favourite.  Although corporate world is the first thing that comes to our mind when we think about suiting up, what we don't realise is, it can be effortlessly sophisticated and chic.  You can try this trend using bold colours, metallic, florals etc in different length (shorts, quarter or full pant) instead of opting for the regular full length.  Also just to give a bit of oomph to the outfit, you can try wearing the blazer out of arms or just hang it on one side of the shoulder.  Trust me, suiting up can be a lot of fun and at the same time you will grab everybody's attention for your style.  So beauties Suit Up :)
















Much Love as always,
Mimzy!

9 comments:

  1. love your matching , so fashion and cool style, you get my vote

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Those pink shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous!!!! We love your shoes!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the bright pink pumps complimented the black and white, super chic =) And a big congratulations on the new job, such a big thing!

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really awesome news! My biggest congratulations to you on landing your new job- sounds exciting!
    And I really love this outfit, I like how you made it a ll black & white, with that pop of color!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follower# 638
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great black and white outfit! I love the touch of color!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )