Saturday 15 November 2014

Ericdress Best Black Friday Deals

Hello Beauties,
November is all about increasing your shopping trips and getting ready for the winter. Brands, online and in-store helps you out here by hosting lots of sales and bringing out new trends at the same time. If you are lucky and quick, you have high chances of grabbing the best deals. 
To all you shopping addicts and fashion lovers out there, this post is just to help you further. I do hope you find what you looking for and have fun while at it. 
Black Friday deals/sales are hosted by multiple sites at this time of the year. And among them, one site that is really doing well in promotions is ERICDRESS http://www.ericdress.com/ ).

Ericdress has one of the Best Black Friday deals lasting for a period of one whole month! 
November 1 - November 30. This is cool right?.  Here's a lowdown on their Black Friday Sales.
  • The deals are divided into 4 stages (Nov.1- 9, Nov.10-16, Nov. 17-23, Nov. 24-30) to help customers choose the best products for each category. 
*Nov.1-Nov. 9 had discounts up to 85% for all Fashion Clothing.
*Nov. 10-Nov. 16 has 80% off for all special occasion dresses, wedding dresses and fashion clothing.
* Nov. 17- Nov. 23 All accessories and fashion clothing 85% off plus Free Shipping over 99.9$.
*Nov. 23-Nov. 30 Whole Site = Up to 80% off + Extra 10$ off over 109$ + Free Shipping over 129$.


I am sharing some products from Nov.17-Nov. 23 deals. They have discounts on fashion clothing and accessories and I feel this is the best deal to stock up on your winter clothing. Trench coats, elegant blazers, boots etc are on my wishlist this winter and Ericdress has a lot of discounts on these categories. What do think of these choices?

USD $33.79 
 (Available in Brown and Black Colors)

USD  $25.09
(Available in six colors)

USD $22.99

USD $26.09

And to complement these outfit, here are some awesome shoes which I love and plus they are at heavy discounts :).

USD $61. 39

USD $61.09

 http://www.ericdress.com/product/Fashion-All-Matched-Stiletto-Heels-Closed-Toe-Women-Shoes-10695146.html
USD $48.49

USD $54.89

Okay ladies, these are some of the discounted products for the next few days. Be sure to check during Nov. 24- Nov. 30 because there are many deals and awesome products on huge discounts. Happy Shopping!

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. great black friday offers
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to follow each other on G+, bloglovin, GFC and Instagram.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following blog. I've now followed you back and Im your #646 follower.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know =)

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool clothes!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. following ur blog on gfc
    I hope u follow back
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the second outfit. Really good post :) Maybe you could check out my fashion and beauty blog? Thefashionistadiygal.blogspot.com. I would be delighted if you followed, and of course I will follow you back. Please comment on my latest post. Look forward to seeing you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fab! Have a happy weekend. :D

    I am following you on GFC . I hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet. Thank you!

    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. adore the coats!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete


  10. I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )