Tuesday 12 February 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo - Perfection at its best

Dear Beauties,


                      It is no doubt, he have created a space in most of every women's heart apart from his male football fans from all over the world.  I am among the fans who completely adore him as a footballer, as a person and not to forget for hid dead drop charming look :P.  I'm gonna write a little more then I normally do  as this moment might not come again and again to profess my admiration for him.  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

The Man in Action.
He is one among few people who inspired me and I can give thousands of reason for the matter.  I really admire how he gives hundred percent in everything he do.  No doubt, he is one of the best footballer and is also best described as 'The best modern day footballer' for his skills and impact.

With his Familia!!
He is a family man, has a big heart and as much as he receives, he gives back too.

The Man, his Lady Love and Ronaldo JR

 Finally he has found 'The One' aka Irina Shayk, it seems :).  I tell you she is a beauty and both of them look perfect together.  To add to it, his son is equally adorable as him.

He does it right in style too :D.
And not to forget he loves to pamper himself and is one of the sports person, that cares a lot on how he looks.  Adding to that, his fashion sense has always been  talked about.

Manchester United is my favorite club and I came to know about him when he joined the club.  Alex Ferguson is undeniably the best manager and is a visionary who so far has never been wrong in choosing promising players like my another Idol David Beckham, who has become a legend and a person loved by all.        I really salute him for giving all he can for the club.  However, its kinda sad that he left and join Real Madrid. He still have a very soft corner for Manchester United and have confessed many a times that misses his old club (I strongly believes that he will come back and I pray he does :P)

Some of his achievements and this is just the beginning :D.
Many critics and people with opinions have issues with him and  the way he plays.  They think he is too proud, a Casanova  over-confident blah blah blah and so on, but to be honest when you have created a name for yourself as one of the best, giving your best and sacrificing many things to reach that place, I say what's there in proclaiming yourself to be the best.

P.S - Man United and Real Madrid will be playing tomorrow.  Can't wait to see him playing against his old team and super excited to see the reaction of him and his old mates when they meet for the match.  May the team who gives their best wins (Can't really choose between Him or Man United :P)

Cheers to all Man United and Real Madrid Fans!!!

Much Love,
Mimzy

(Pic Courtesy - google)

37 comments:

  1. He is so nicee! If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very dashing :D Love what you wrote here, like a true die hard fan<3

    luv u!

    xoxo pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!! I like Cristiano!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I am following now on GFC :) I am doing a giveaway at my blog and would love you to enter <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you..followed u back & entered giveaway : )

      Delete
  5. Yeah, he's pretty amazing!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's good :)
    I like your blog, what about following each other?
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ____ (¯`(♥)´¯) _____(¯`(♥)´¯)
    ___¶¶ (_.^._)¶¶__¶_¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
    _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
    _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶¶
    ___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
    ______¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
    ________¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶
    ___________¶(_.^._)¶
    ____________ ¶¶¶¶¶
    _____________¶¶¶

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now he is TDF !!! so sexy ..
    Thanks for the follow hun now I am following you it wouldnt let me do it through my phone =(

    Have a lovely Valentines's Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ronaldo :P

    Follow each other (GFC,FB)? Let me know :)
    pastelpinklove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! :-)
    nice blog with such beautiful pictures, would you like to follow each other then let me know it. :)

    - amazinglaugh.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post.

    :)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    Follow me please !

    ReplyDelete
  13. follow me http://brandock.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. he is such a hottie!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. really nice biography ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )