Friday 5 April 2013

Colors of Spring and Wishlists

Spring





One of my most favorite seasons !! The air is warm and pleasant, the flowers are magnificent with their best clothes on *_* !! There is a wonderful scent in the air with their sweet aroma !I want to be on a beautiful beach right now and sip delicious drinks and do nothing !!  And best of all ... You can wear your best, most colorful and bright dresses ! So in love with bright colors at the moment !. Are you in a Spring shopping mood ? I was and one morning while browsing around the internet  and googling (as I always do 4 anything! )  for floral, colorful dresses, I found these pretty dresses at eFoxcity.com . I know we have talked about them in our earlier posts, and shown their gorgeous Wedding DResses at one of our posts and after that I had not visited their site for a while. But I had seen that they have a pretty good collection of  dresses in their wholesale clothes and knew that they would have put in new collections ! And yes! I was not disappointed ! For now, these are on my wishlists cause I know I have to finish writing my (very due ) huge paper before I go shopping!. Tell me If you like the floral trend dresses....or what's your style this season??








Thank you for reading and wait !! I forgot to mention that they have great collections for the men too !  I didn't forget you :  ). Guys! you can check their Wholesale Mens Clothes  if interested!!

Happy Weekend and A colorful One 


                                                                                                        Chingri 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses!!! Love the colors!!!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration pictures I really like the dresses and I crave for summer even more now :P

    Have a great weekend :D

    Kisses !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interested post ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i'm following the "aloha friday" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love em.esp the orange dress.
    Im totally up for florals too this season.
    Floral,bright colour shorts with a simple white shirt(always plan to wear a loud colourful top initially but end up opting the white ones).some statement accesories and flats.so this season im more like stay simple with the top and play around with the others.:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aahhh. to be young and able to show your back! I LOVE the first white dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I would happily take any one of these dresses!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice inspirations! I personally love floral outfits for spring/summer :)


    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? Lemme know...
    xoxo
    Ankita
    Makeup, Style and Sugar.
    http://simpliannie.wordpress.com/ (I'm on Wordpress too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )