Monday 29 April 2013

Shoe Spring/Summer Trend -2013

Dear Beauties,
                       I am sure you all had a fab week and there might be lots of interesting stories and fashion ideas to share.  Even me I did my bit to know more about this Spring/Summer Shoe trend and I am excited to share what I learned :).

There are some trends which come very often in almost all the seasons and every year and there are those that  hardly comes and you will see them coming back after many years.  This time there are some shoes  which are in trend after quite some time.  And my favorites among them are the Monochrome, Tribal or Aztec prints, Metallic ones,  Transparent and the Wedge sneakers.

So don't miss out on owning each pair of it and enjoy the attraction wherever you step foot on it.:D

Monochrome : 
Monochrome


Aztec/ Tribal Print :

Tribal & Aztec Prints


Metallic :
Metallic Shoes


Transparent Shoes :
Transparent Shoes


Wedge Sneakers :
Wedge Sneakers

Wedge Sneakers by canvirries featuring a hidden wedge

Much Love,
Mimzy.

||Pic courtesy : Mostly from Zara and Asos.com.||

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad that you liked it...even me I'm so wishing to own each one of them :D

      Delete
  2. I have that wedge sneakers. It is so comfortable! I follow you. Maybe you could visit my blog and perhaps follow me too? Thanks :)

    ohgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you...am still searching for the perfect one for myself :) and thanks for following us...will visit your page soon <3

      Delete
  3. I love the shoes ! shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome picks ;)


    ♡ come check out my new blog ;3 ♡ Spicy Bananaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes!!!!! beautiful post!!
    Have a good week!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shoes... I love all of them! Thanks for your lovely comment and following :) I am your new follower now :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the metallic ones :)
    PS: I'm following you, would you follow me back?
    xoxo

    http://coolisanattitude.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, dying for all the black/white and Aztec ones!!!! I still can't hop on the wedge sneaker trend though. Fab picks, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the geometric and the tribal print!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the vote! I followed you back :)

      Delete
  10. Love all the crazy prints and the transparent ones <3

    Feel free to check-out my blog and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog. Perhaps we could follow eachother? Let me know sweetie!
    www.nobodyputskorininthecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The aztec print shoes are my absolute favorite! Since they're flawlessly chic and edgy yet they can still be this casual look that I love love LOVE! Great finds! But the one look I can't pull off its those metallic shoes! I just can't rock them for some crazy odd reason! Haha.
    Paweit of:
    www.vouxbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome post! and I actually cant decide which one i prefer the most. monochrome or metalic ones :D

    tnx so much for visiting my spot, wanna follow? let me know, will follow back. =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )