Monday 9 September 2013

We Can't Stop!!

Dear Beauties,
                       How was your weekend?  Well mine was great, spending time with the people that I truly adore and doing what we love the most - Eating Out and Getting decked up :P.  I have worn an Aztec print high waist pant with a black crop top and a shimmering peep toe as my outfit for the day.  And I can't stop drooling over Tse's knee length boots the entire time :).  Also let me introduce you to my other Bff  'SHAN' who of late have always made an impression with his fashion sense.

Aztec print has become a style quotient and this print have done justice to make us fall in love with her all the more.  The daring colour combination of geometric lines have an amazing way to charm yourself and make it worth the wear.  It is so in trend for this season be it a high-waist Pant/ skirts, accessories, shoes, bikinis.  Don't miss out on owning one for yourself.

P.S - This print is difficult to pull it off due to its bright and daring prints.  A tip from my side would be to keep the other outfit as simple as possible, avoid many colour combinations and not to exaggerate the accessories.




The shoes we wore :)

US!









Much Love as always,
Mimzy.


8 comments:

  1. Im in love with that pant ! Looking pretty :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its eays so good to spend tim with loved onse.. Aztec orints are my current FAV.. Lived your leggings.
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pants! i think you pull it off quite well <3

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog! Now I follow you. I would like you to follow me. Thanks!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my huge Birthday Giveaway?

    Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    Only 1 day left to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! and you are so skinny!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your leggings dear =)hope you'll get a look of my blog and you might want to consider following each other? http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks following back =)http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )