Saturday 18 August 2012

CanVirRies Introduction

Ten years back :)
most recent pic of us!


Finally after deciding for months to sprinkle our frenship with a new twist since we _Mimi, Tsering and Ching rarely take any possible chances to come out of our bubble. And as we are quite new to the blogging world , we have already posted some few things before introducing ourselves properly :P .  

Mimi (cancer -17th july birth date) - Hello everyone!!!! I will blog mostly fashion related stuff. Since I was young, I always tend to visualize the clothes in my mind before actually wearing it. And touchwood at most times i'm pretty satisfied with the outcome :). My mum and her family are the keys to my love for anything related to fashion. Fashion to me is to enjoy,play and experiment with colours, prints, accessories in my daily life. I don't follow any particular trend and i feel everybody is fashionable in their own way. 
According to me 'Alexa Chung' is the perfect example of how I define fashion.



This is my first blog post and I can't wait to share my ideas with you in my next post. Until then, enjoy painting the town with your style :)


Tsering -  Hi guys! My name is Tsering and I'm one of the members of "CanVirRies". I was born on the 22nd of September, which makes me the "virgo" or "virgin" (if i'm not mistaken).
You'll find my posts under this blog which I'll be naming as the "Purple Patissierre". So named because Purple is my favorite color and 'Patissierre' is what I am in heart ,even though not in qualification :)

I love reading books on baking and even read them in bed before I sleep.
I never knew what my passion really was, until I started baking. Each time I bake a new cake,I feel like I'd tapped some spark within me that I never knew was there. I must admit though, I'm not very fond of eating cakes. I like to sample them, but not gorge on them. Instead it gives me a sense of satisfaction when people who eat my cakes enjoy them and praise my skills which always makes me want to bake something new and introduce flavors to people who haven't tried them before. This could be made even more possible if I could own a small dessert bar, which has always been my dream. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to own one.
Until then, I'll keep baking at home and post my photos on this blog....so I'll need all of your help out there, all of u guys who read our blog, to please,please leave some comments to help me take one more step towards making my dream into a reality.
love, tse...


Chingri   ( Aries-20th April birth date)-- Hi! Am Chingri and they always call me the bookish one among us since i love to read on every topic under the sun (sound kinda boring huh?)..but wait! i am a movie freak too (not so boring now duh!)..i just love to watch movies and been watching like any good movie i can find almost everyday. U can say i've watched like tons and tons of them. Reading and watching movies are my topmost passions in life i'd say. Guessed right! i will be updating on movies and books stuff.  Hope you all will enjoy and give comments, ideas and your own personal favorites!



We hope to make many friends here and share each other's ideas.
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I got to know you three a lot better by reading your sweet intros (:

    Keep writing!!! & Welcome to the World of Blogging :D

    xoxo'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pinks! cudnt have done without ur help....<3

      Delete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )