Thursday 23 August 2012

The purple patissier-rainbow cake

So i finally did it! It was my brother's birthday today and i decided last night to try out the "rainbow cake" recipe i got from one of my blog mates..with a few lil extra personal touches that i added to the cake... credit goes to Sujala Newar (blog mate) from style diary for the recipe..
Thank you so much!
Here are the pictures....


the cake with a butter cream icing


my brother, with a slice of the cake
hopefully, i've done a good job. anyway, my brother was quite happy with the cake.

will catch up soon with another new cake n loads of pictures...take care!!


love....tse.

10 comments:

  1. beautiful n ur bro luks cute wit da cake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is too good!!! Looks so yummy Tsering :D

    xoxo'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your brother!
    I'm a new follower. I hope you visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THx a lot Demi..absolutely will follow u back..!

      Delete
  4. This look so much better than mine.! Love the decoration. So pretty! Kudos. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he! thanx sujala! although i still think urs was better..hope u enjoyin in mumbai..take care!
      love, tse..(canvirries)

      Delete
  5. This looks delicious! Thanks for posting pictures. Come by and check out my blog. If you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Thanks for visiting us. Already followed u... Hope u'll do the same...see u soon! Take care
      Love, canvirries

      Delete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )