Friday 31 August 2012

scones- the purple patissier

Its 4 o'clock in the afternoon and time for tea! I'd been busy the whole afternoon baking myself and my family a fresh batch of scones. and instead of plain flour, I used wholewheat flour as the substitute to make it more healthy.



it's still the monsoon season here in Shillong and since my whole day had been nothing but boring because of the rain, I decided to liven up my mood with some baking. and tea time with scones is my choice today.



Serve it hot or warm with clotted cream n raspberry jam...
yumm...! i ran out of cream, though!

Love, tse....

14 comments:

  1. Looks good! Check out my blog, I have given you the Sunshine Award :)

    www.jaybelreeser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN they look so good tsering!!! I bet everybody wanted more, during tea time! Keep it up<33

    xoxo'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog and already follow you blog . hope you can follow back! http://jobsoftypingnewin2012.blogspot.com
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thr! yes already follwed u. thanks for following...

      take care!

      Delete
  4. Oh my god! these look yum!

    I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog
    A Pretty Little Mess- First Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for the giveaway info.. i already completed the steps..fingers crossed!

      Delete
  5. Amazing blog!
    I'm following you now, hope you do the same!

    http://styleinyourcloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou girls for your kind comments on my blog and following :D I love your blog and looking forward to reading your reviews esp. your reciepes and stunning photos **Followed you back via GFC**
    Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Reading !Hope you enjoyed our posts...We love to Read your wonderful comments! "Follow for Follow"..do leave a comment if you followed : )